2019 Winter Trimester

Replacement Diploma or Certificate Request

If you have lost or damaged your diploma or certificate, you may request a replacement:

  1. Complete Request for Diploma Replacement or Copy
  2. Bring in, mail or fax the form to Office of the Registrar (main floor, room 114). (See form for address and fax number.)
  3. The replacement fee $25 per document. Please use the following link to pay for your replacement order:

           Online Payment Form - Diploma/Certificate Replacement