University Student Handbook

Soliciting on Campus

In order to sell products and services on campus, individuals must submit a written request to the Dean of Students and Alumni Services for approval.  If approved, a signed Vendor Application Form and Permit must be posted at the point-of-sale. Application forms are available in the Student Affairs office. Selected bulletin boards may be used to advise students of products and services available to them from other students, but postings must be authorized by the Office of Students Affairs. 

Individuals who do not obtain approval to sell products and services or post unauthorized notices will be required to cease sales and contact with members of the University community and may be asked to vacate the premises. The University reserves the right to determine which products and services will be allowed for display or posting.